Transurban is focused on being an infrastructure partner of choice for government, providing effective and innovative network solutions that lead the world in sustainable infrastructure systems.
Our core capabilities improve transport solutions through superior network understanding and planning, operations and customer management, project development and delivery, technology application and community engagement.
Transuban at a glance:
- ASX top 50 company
- In business since 1996
- Around five million customers globally
- Approximately 640 employees
- Offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Washington DC
- Listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) World list each year from 2006 to 2010 and in the DJSI Asia Pacific list in 2011
In Australia, we have interests in six urban motorways:
- CityLink – Melbourne (100% shareholder and manager)
- Hills M2 (100% shareholder and manager)
- Lane Cove Tunnel (100% shareholder and manager)
- Eastern Distributor (75% shareholder and 100% manager)
- Westlink M7 (50% shareholder)
- M5 South West (50% shareholder)
In the US, we have three interests in Virginia:
- 495 Express Lanes (67.5% shareholder and 100% manager)
- 95 Express Lanes – under construction (67.5% shareholder)
- Pocahontas 895 (75% shareholder and 100% manager)
Each of these assets fits our key strategic criteria of being located between ports, central business districts and high-growth residential areas, and plays an important role in the economic and social development of cities.