Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA)
Accelerating Sustainability in Infrastructure Through Collaboration
The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) is the peak body for infrastructure sustainability in Australia and New Zealand. We are a member-based, not-for-profit and certified social enterprise with the purpose of accelerating sustainability outcomes in infrastructure. We do this in the following ways;
- With an Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) rating scheme for planning, design, construction and operations of infrastructure assets,
- Education, training and capacity building,
- Connecting suppliers of sustainable products and services with projects through ISupply,
- Bringing together experts to share knowledge and lift the community of practice,
- Recognition and rewarding best practice.
ISCA’s greatest strength is our community of engaged stakeholders – we have a great deal of expertise within our network of members. We position ourselves as a network for collaboration, discussion and education. Our regular events, conferences and seminars facilitate knowledge sharing, and enable experts to get together in a focused environment.