Allens Linklaters is a Founding Member of the Global Compact Network Australia.
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. On 1 May 2012, Allens formed an integrated alliance with Linklaters. This has resulted in the two firms working together closely for the benefit of clients around the world.
What makes this law firm different from competitors? It’s technical excellence combined with commercial insight. It’s the ability to take the most complex questions and provide the clearest answers.
Allens lawyers unashamedly love the law. But they understand clients don’t want pages on what legislation says. They want succinct answers that achieve their commercial aims. To achieve this, we use our intellectual creativity to distil complexity and provide clear-cut solutions.
Our focus on excellence and our clients has led to many accolades – for example:
- Ranked as a Band One firm in 15 practice areas (Chambers Asia-Pacific 2012)
- Independently ranked the top Australian legal adviser for project finance deals (Dealogic, 2004–2011)
- Named Australian Law Firm of the Year (Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2011)
- Winner of the Energy and Resources Deal of the Year for the firm’s work on the Chinalco-Rio Tinto Simandou joint venture (Asian Legal Business China Law Awards)
- Employer of Choice for Women for the seventh consecutive year (Equal Opportunity in the Workplace Agency (EOWA) award 2011)
- Named Australian Law Firm of the Year 2010 (Who’s Who Legal Awards)
- Won six awards at the Australasian Legal Business Awards 2010, including the Australian Dealmaker of the Year, Australian Deal Team of the Year and Australian Deal of the Year
- We were involved in 6 of the top 7 capital raisings in the Australian market between 1 July 2008 and 30 June 2009
- Ranked fourth in worldwide M&A rankings 2009 (Thomson Reuters)
- Named leading Australian Intellectual Property Firm (Managing Intellectual Property magazine 2009)