UN Global Compact members with subsidiary, or affiliate companies, in Australia can become a member of the Global Compact Network Australia. You can check if your business is a member of the UN Global Compact here.
Become a member of the Global Compact Network Australia:
- Select your membership engagement tier Participant or Signatory. Membership benefits and financial contribution for each engagement tier are outlined here.
- Complete the GCNA’s Application Form and send it to us at: email@example.com. You can also review the GCNA’s Constitution.
- The GCNA Board will review and confirm acceptance.
After your organisation has been accepted:
- The Global Compact Network Australia send your invoice and a request to provide your company’s bio and logo for publication on our website.
- Once your invoice has been paid you will be added to the register of members and your profile put on our website.