The GCNA’s Environment Leadership Group (ELG) was established to provide a forum for sharing, learning and collaboration in relation to corporate environmental responsibility, and to explore challenges and solutions to local and global environmental issues facing us. The ELG draws on the skills and knowledge of expert advisors, Government and business stakeholders to deliver forums and workshops that provide practical learning opportunities, and keep participants up-to-date on key domestic and international developments in the environmental sustainability space.
ELG Steering Committee
The ELG and its activities are coordinated by the ELG Steering Committee:
- Sasha Courville, Head of Corporate Responsibility Strategy, NAB & Director, GCNA (Chair)
- Nicole Boyd, Development Manager, Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia
- Eleanor McKeough, Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy, Melbourne Water
- John Tomac, Partner, PwC Australia
- Hjalmar Philipp, Environment Performance Manager, Oil Search
- Nik Comito, Associate Director, Environmental Sustainability, Optus
- Grace Rose-Miller, Sustainability Manager, Yarra Valley Water
- Rob Hales, Director, Griffith University Business School
- Alice Cope, Executive Manager, GCNA
For more information or to get involved, contact us.