The GCNA’s Anti-Corruption Leadership Group for Business (ACLG) was established in 2011 to provide a forum in which Australian businesses can explore these issues and share learning and best practice on combating bribery and corruption.
The ACLG draws on the skills and knowledge of expert advisors, Government and business stakeholders to deliver forums and workshops that provide insights into case studies, explore challenges and engage collaboratively with government and other stakeholders to provide practical guidance and keep participants up to date with compliance requirements and best practice.
You can find out about upcoming Anti-Corruption Leadership Group activities on our Events page.
ACLG Steering Committee
The ACLG and its activities are coordinated by the ACLG Steering Committee:
- Rachel Nicolson, Partner, Allens, Director, GCNA (Chair)
- Angela Aroozoo, Manager, Anti-Corruption and Trade Compliance, BHP
- Gary Gill, Partner, KPMG
- Zach McAfee, Head of Business Integrity and Compliance, Qantas
- Sophie McMurray, Senior Anti-Bribery and Corruption Specialist, Westpac
- Jason Holandsjo, Chief Privacy Officer & Chief Compliance Officer, Telstra
- Mark Pulvirenti, Partner, Control Risks
- Alice Cope, Executive Manager, GCNA
For more information or to get involved, please contact us.