Tuesday, 30 April 2019 – Wednesday, 1 May 2019
12:00pm – 7:30pm
State Library of Australia, 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000
In celebration of our 10 year history, the Global Compact Network Australia (GCNA) will convene its inaugural flagship conference – ‘Rebuilding trust in corporate Australia – business as agents for Sustainable Change’.
The conference will bring together approximately 200 local and global leaders from business, civil society, academia and Government to discuss trust and role that business can play in rebuilding trust in corporate Australia.
The conference will explore how business can catalyse collective action and impact on the UN Global Compact’s Ten Principles our core issue areas of human rights, environmental sustainability and anti-corruption/ transparency, and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Taking place from 12pm on 30 April until 5.30pm on 1 May in Melbourne, the event will include sessions on:
- Responsible business as a vehicle for trust
- Principle-based approach to leading action in support of the SDGs
- Impactful collaboration and trust-driven multi-sector partnerships
- Ethical dilemmas for boards
- Circular economy and how business can play a leading role
- Indigenous empowerment
- Innovative finance for environmental initiatives
- Opportunities for business to support women to thrive
- Transparency and anti-corruption
- Human rights in digital technology
- Water security through stewardship
Speakers and full agenda to be announced soon.
|Early Bird Ticket Pricing (until 1 March)|
|GCNA Business Members**||$449|
|GCNA Non-Business Members||$300|
|General / Non-GCNA Members||$579|
|Ticket Pricing (from 1 March)|
|GCNA Business Members**||$579|
|GCNA Non-Business Members||$429|
|General / Non-GCNA Members||$729|
* Note:The GCNA reserves the right to change the ticket pricing up to and including to 28 January 2019.
** Note: Some members are entitled to free tickets depending on their membership tier. Please consult the 2019 Business Membership Benefits and 2019 Subsidiary Membership Benefits, or email us for more information.