Wednesday, 1 October 2014
9am – 5pm
Commonwealth Bank Australia, Level 19, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Empowering women in the workplace is a business imperative
You are invited to join the Global Compact Network Australia and Australian National Committee for UN Women at the 2014 Women’s Empowerment Principles Summit.
Bringing together senior diversity practitioners from over 100 Australian companies, the Summit will explore best practices advancing gender equality in the workplace, using the Women’s Empowerment Principles as a framework to accelerate progress.
- Engage with expert guest panellists to learn about Australian and international initiatives on gender equality and the empowerment of women in the workplace
- Hear from leaders in diversity, flexibility and change management, and workshop how their strategies can be used to achieve gender equality in your workplace
- Network with professionals in the field
- Share best practice and learning on gender equality in the workplace
- Be challenged and inspired to engage with and implement the WEPs in your workplace as a mechanism for building gender equality in corporate settings
- Provide thought leadership to corporate Australia to ensure workplaces are empowering women and promoting equality
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- Helen Conway, Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Kathrina Bryen, Vice President Human Resources, Organisational Capacity, Aurizon
- Troy Roderick, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Telstra
- Stephanie Peskett, Leadership and Organisational Development Manager, Unilever Australia
- Louise Fowler, Head of Talent and Diversity, Lend Lease
The WEPs Summit is by invitation only.